Sunday, September 19, 2010

My NigHT

Went to dinner at One World Hotel wit fmly acpt my big bro.
Cause hppn sum incident, his legs...........thn Alan fetch me n my sis go 1u.
Cz my parents go d, nothin much things to write..i having a gud life now =)
Took sum pic......


                                         Ondway.





Thn my daddy call us to join the dinner cos many empty place.
End..v join it. Meet Ivy wong thr...suprise whn saw her..hahha
Took sum pic too =)



                                                     me !!!

                                               she !!!





                              I b her photographer..nice !!!

                           My dessert.


                                       N her pose...cuteeeee

                                    Lastly...wit my darling.





End. tht nite damn tired !!!
Kay..gotta bath now...2mro skul, lazy.
Gudbyee to my holiday.....byeeeeee =)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment