Monday, September 13, 2010

Smile.

Im glad tht i can..... forget it..let it go!! 
Thanks to him for evryting =) N thanks to my frens too.
All of my them.. I will appreciate it !! thnks.
My frens dun wrry me, i wont tink bout those things anymre.
I rmber tis...''Let it go..let him regret when u change alot'' Thnks !!!
Tis words reali hlp me alot..Thnks !!! '''tch''
Study more hard...try my best to dun skip sch anymre.
I gonna love everyone tht loves me.
Hope times reali can change evryting =) Im gonna leave n wont keep it anymre !!!
Thnks too my besssssstttt fren alot...she accompany me whn im upsad, happy n evryting.
Loveeee her vry muchiiiiii...thnks ''my boubui dora'' =)))
She is the best tht i ever had !!! Thnks evryone tht care me n so on...TQ =D
End !!! I found my smile bc =)))) N wont lost it anymore !!!
Byeeeeeee =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment