Sunday, December 19, 2010

20/12/2010

No idea for the date again. My brain is blank.
I jus think nonsense.Im sensitive.
Easily mad to someone.My imagination are strong.
Thn misunderstanding othrs.
Okay..honestly..i love my life now (:

 I love my frens..n my most good fren (:
And the most beloves.....
My Sis  and   Fish Ang
I love them..they are my liveblood.
I had a boring life. Nobody wan's too ): But i have it.

But at least i still hav Fish Ang
She is a wonderful friend. even she is straight forward person.
But she kinna kind girl (:
Thnks for everything..I Love You!
Okays..is middle of the night, n i cant sleep.

Somethings jus making me not in a mood.
Those things jus pops into my brain.n start thinkin
I wish i can get a better life.
Okay..sleep nw,wish evrything will be better tmrw (:
Good Night

1 comment:

  1. walao!!! damn gamdong man!! hahaha..
    btw ! love u too ~~~muackss my dear ~♥




    [yur new pic are awesome,pls upload at fb] x)

    ReplyDelete