Thursday, December 30, 2010

NewYear Eve.

NewYear Eve doesnt mean anything to me.
I take it as a normal days to pass. Im LAME.
Once i log in to my fb, evryone like so exicted for NY Eve.
And i..do nothg. Didnt feel anything diffn on this year.
This year past vry fast. And i hope evry year past vry fast too (;
I wanted to celebrate with the close wan, tht easily to start a conclusion.and wont feel awkward.
My mood vry down. Is like the person i trust and appreciate break my heart ): And myb....
I saw ur real charaters. U not tat good as i taught, Myb i not suppose to bein too serious on those normal things (:
Im learning to appreciate ppl tht worth. *wink*
But im still luckly to having my precious family (;
And my most trusted sister
Okies..i trying to repair my feeling (:
Wish goin to be better sooon. I hope (;
Ahuh..Bed..ddyy time..Goodnight evrybdy

No comments:

Post a Comment