Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feeling like SHIT.

Hello Blogger!
Kay. First picture
My feeling gettin worse and worse. Fucking upsad to have this kind of fucking feel!
Haisss. What the heck decision i suppose to make and wont get wrong again?
OhGod! Why you wan to treat me this way? )':
Either no Fate between us bah. Haissss.
I not Emo and stop saying me Emo kay! Cause i had nobody to talk to.
And i just express my feelings. And is gonna be more worse if i keep it.
I talk to my sister about it. And less i feel more better.
Wont keep it inside like a bloody dumb felle! Haissss.
I dont know how to describe out. I just having some problem now.
And will settle it soon to recover my feelings. And thanks for the worries my Friends.
Im OKAY! Wont be bad (:
Update soon. Gotta goooo (:
Good luck to myself!                          
                                                                                                                       24/5/2011 10:12PM

No comments:

Post a Comment