Saturday, August 6, 2011

IsOverrr.

Heello! I been lost for long time and had forget about my blog. Cause there's nothing much things to blog about and i don't know where the hell idea all run around my head but won't pop out ! *jesus
I'm having a good life now as people said Single is the best !! Currenly i'm single now and i only told once STOP asking me anything! I told many thousand times already! Is not to said i'm hot tempered. Is like always the same question asking me. Totally pisses off wan laa! I'm sorry if i sound like too rude :/
Gonna be a long posts today :/ heheeh
I gonna practise more dance nowdays. Excited like hell!! And i take part in a competition now. I don't how to explain here the link. Click here Support me yar! :D 
Okay! Let's talk about today i went to Sungai Wang Plaza with my mommah. Nothing much picture cause i didnt took ): wake up early in the morning everyday #sick soon
Lunch at A&W. ohjesus! why i eating non stop ):
I brought this new shoes! My mummy said i look good in this colour so i brought it :D cool huh?
Okay! I think is done now (: new posts in on the way wait me wait me!!Goodnights to my fellow readers. love chu alll !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment