Sunday, August 21, 2011

19/8/2011 GH

Okay i had no idea with the title and lastly i'm back to blogger again. I always lazy to blog  forgive me ): Okay let me describe to you. I went to Genting Highlands with my friends on Friday just in sudden because . Ahh no because laa i feel so lazy to decribe already ): Okay picture talk.....
Still in journey #long boring journey
Still waiting....:/
Going upp !!! Ohhya! forget to tell that i went there with elaine's family and tongen (:
Awww!! still turning turning and turning
Finally.....
We reach! while waiting elaine's daddy check-in
Shorten the story laa. Went in the room bath than go out find entertainment.
Walk walk walk at last we decide to watch some movie at 1:30am.
Fool around
I don't how to describe to weather as i know i'm frezzing :/
See! the most terrible is i rush untill didnt bring my jacket!!
Lastly..
After movie and quickly went back. Okay will be blog soon for better posts (: Exam tommorow wish me goodluck! Good..byee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment