Wednesday, June 15, 2011

终于 ! ♥

Yellow everybody ! ♥ I guess i didn't break my promise this time. Finally i get a better line. And is more easily for me. Okay! I'm so sorry for the late posts, suppose to posts on Sunday but i had no time so I'm sorry ): I went to Neway to celebrate someone birthday. Let the picture talks...
Cupcakes from his sweet girlfriend. Is a really sweet cupcakes. My teeth turns numb :\
A thankyou kiss i guess (; Happy Birthday To You!
Guess who is she? :P
I didn't took much picture cause my camera out of battery. What a good luck ! And know i not suppose to wear shorts. Omfg! Cold untill i can feel my body is turning to ice. And i freezing like hell. No more shorts next time! I look so chubby. I like the fat Panda with dark eye circle. Wthman!
Lastly.
Finish. I'm so tired these few days. Rushing for everything. So forgive me if i didn't update my blog. I'm sorry ): Bye! Gotta gooo. I wanna chase my show. wondering why am i so rush each time after update my blog? Will be back soon. Goodbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment