Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello June!

Hello my sweet readers! So sorry for the breaking promise ): I having a sucks lines at home. So is hard for me to update my blog. Forgive me ): June is my favorite month and you know why? So.......who knows it?
Of course is me man! June is my Birthday weih! Of course i love it no matter what laa. Hope i will get a big suprise big present big kiss! HUH? KISS?? No! Of course NO, i don't envy this. I wan a Unforgetful Birthday Party. Thats all! I'm a simple girl! *much confidence* Wish me okay (: Or.....send me a present aslo CAN ! 21 days to go ): So is drop to be on 29th June. It is a schooling days. Wednesday! Still so long. Is okay i tell you guys early so you can make a prepare.
I really wish to have this cake on my Birthday. This is my wish (:
Okayy! Goodbye. The bloody lines is starting to slow again. UPDATE soon. when i get the better lines. (:
                                                                                                                                     6:27PM 8June2011

No comments:

Post a Comment